Early Bird Special!
Mention this special and you will receive $5.00 and A-Two Septic will donate $10.00 to the MyHouse homeless youth program.
*Not to be combined with any other discounts or specials. Valid through July 2015.
A-Two Septic Provides Your Alaska Septic Services
Why Regular Service?
Avoid costly repair from premature system failure.
Septic Systems are common in Alaska. Your septic tank is one of the most important parts of your home and having your septic tank pumped with regularity is an important part of your septic system maintenance. It is important for your home, important to the health of your family and, also, important to the environment.
In fact, a poorly maintained septic system threatens the health of the soil as well as the people in the surrounding area. Scheduling regular septic pumping with a company like A-Two Septic will go a long way toward ensuring this doesn't happen to you.
If it's been awhile since your septic system was pumped then maybe you should schedule your service today! Call us at the numbers listed above or fill out our handy Schedule Service form.
Maintaining Your Septic SystemOkay, you now know the reasons it's so important to service your septic system on a regular basis:
- Sludge build-up is unavoidable and regular servicing helps maintain manageable levels; averting the need for septic repairs.
- Pumping your septic tank on a regular basis helps to ensure that your septic system maintains a healthy liquid balance.
- Regular septic service and pumping can assist in identifying potential problems that may lay below the surface.
Potential Problems with Your Septic SystemIn addition to regular septic service, here are a few things you can do to increase efficiency and reduce the potential for problems with your septic system:
- Only flush waste and toilet paper down your toilet. Cigarette butts, paper towels, diapers, baby wipes, cat litter, coffee grounds, etc. don't break down in your septic tank; possibly causing problems with your septic system.
Potential Problems with Your Septic SystemContinued...
- Bacteria must be present in your septic tank to break down and digest the solids. A wide range of anti-bacterial soaps, detergents and cleaning fluids, including bleach, do a great job killing bacteria in your home but they also destroy the beneficial bacteria your septic system needs in order to function properly; use them in moderation.
- Garbage disposals can double the amount of solids added to a septic tank but the best disposals will grind waste into smaller bits that break down more quickly when they reach the system.
20+ years of good service!
Thank you for your service. We will always use your company as in the past before you bought it. Bodys by Dan We have never had bad service, a hard time, or poor service. Have and will continue to tell others.
A-Two is Awesome!
We love using and referring you guys!
A-Two is Prompt!
Bill arrived ahead of time, was courteous, and very professional – Good Job!
Appreciate pre-work info from owners; a better understanding of process. Tech was most helpful in explaining work done.
-Gary and Brenda Kuhn
A-Two is Polite!
You folks are always prompt and polite.
- Mike Hemmer
Easy to Understand!
I asked about condition! He explained in terms I understood!
- Kristy Wood
I will be back!
Wonderful young man & a veteran too! I will be back. Thank you
– Shawnna Otten
We have used A-Two for years.
With the new owners the excellent service continues. The technician was neat courteous and on time.
- A Hanshew
Couldn't have been more pleased.
Your young man was charming! Thank you so much! God Bless all. We could not have been more pleased – won’t wait so long next time
A-Two Saved My Bacon!
Your septic tank is one of the most important parts of your home and having your septic tank pumped with regularity is an important part of your septic system maintenance; important for your home, important to the health of your family and, also, important to the environment.